Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Why I have created this blog about AdWords Editor

I have decided to create this blog, because I really think that AdWords Editor is a very good thing. No, I do not work for Google neither pay by them. It is a honest opinion about the fact that this tool is truly a good one. Also, I know that some very competant buisiness people are not familiar with online ads, that is an other reasons why you can read my two cents about AdWords Editor. Since a young age I really enjoy helping people, so the result is this site about this great tool. I did not mention, but I have knowledge about it, I will not repeate the name of this thing over over again to be number one on Google as so many persons do. Hope you enjoy it as I do, I like to share what I like with others. Please feel free to comment, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment